Scientific Reports: Call for Papers – Plate tectonics

Dear all,

I am writing to let you know that Scientific Reports is currently welcoming submissions of original research to a Plate tectonics Collection: Plate tectonics

The Guest Editors are Dr. Andrea Billi , Dr. Zheng-Xiang Li, and Dr. Masaki Yoshida. As one of Guest Editors for the Collection, I hope you will consider this as an outlet for a future research paper using GPlates.

Submissions will be welcomed at any point up until the end of November 2022, but if you are unable to submit a manuscript before this date, please let us know as we may be able to be flexible.

Kind regards,
Masaki

Dr. Yoshida Masaki (Senior Scientist)
Research Institute for Marine Geodynamics,
Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC),
2-15 Natsushima-cho, Yokosuka 237-0061, Japan.
e-mail: myoshida@jamstec.go.jp
URL: https://yoshida-geophys.jp/e/

Dear all,

I am writing to let you know that the submission deadline of Scientific Reports: Plate tectonics Collection is extended. Please see [Plate tectonics]. I’m wating for submission from GPlates users.

The Guest Editors are Dr. Andrea Billi , Dr. Zheng-Xiang Li, and Dr. Masaki Yoshida. As one of Guest Editors for the Collection, I hope you will consider this as an outlet for a future research paper using GPlates.

Submissions will be welcomed at any point up until the end of February 2023, but if you are unable to submit a manuscript before this date, please let us know as we may be able to be flexible.

Kind regards,
Masaki